Acana Dog Ranchlands NOW Appalachian Ranch
Acana Dog Appalachian Ranch
Made with a full 60% of nourishing red meats and fish, ACANA Appalachian Ranch matches your dog’s evolutionary adaptation to a meat & protein rich diet. ACANA’s rich variety of fresh, local meats mirrors the diversity and freshness Nature evolved your dog to eat.
• Black Angus Beef – ranch-raised and delivered fresh from local Alberta ranches
• Alberta Bison – ranch-raised and delivered fresh from local Alberta ranches
• Alberta Lamb – ranch-raised and delivered fresh from local Alberta ranches
• Passed “fit for human consumption”, our local ingredients are truly fresh – so they’re never frozen and arrive preservative-free each day
Deboned beef, beef meal, green peas, deboned lamb, lamb meal, whiteﬁsh meal*, herring oil, ﬁeld beans, red lentils, whole potato, salmon meal, deboned bison, beef liver, lamb liver, sun-cured alfalfa, pea ﬁbre, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold ﬂowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary.
Crude Protein (min) 31.0%, Crude Fat (min): 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%
* ACANA’s whitefish meal contains wild-caught flounder, halibut and cod.
3515 kcal/kg (422 kcal per 250ml cup) with 31% of energy from protein, 41% from beef, lamb and fish oils and 28% from fruit and vegetables.