Acana Dog Pacifica NOW Wild Atlantic
Made with a full 60% of nourishing fish, ACANA Wild Atlantic matches your dog’s evolutionary adaptation to a protein rich diet, and a variety of fresh, local fish reflects the diversity and freshness Nature intended your dog to eat.
• Canadian Salmon – whisked from Vancouver’s Pacific waters and delivered fresh each day
• Wild-caught Herring – from North Vancouver Island and delivered fresh each day
• Wild-caught Flounder – from North Vancouver Island and delivered fresh each day
• Passed fit for human consumption, our local ingredients are truly fresh – so they’re never frozen and arrive preservative-free each day.
Boneless salmon, salmon meal, herring meal, whiteﬁsh meal*, green peas, red lentils, whole potato, boneless herring, boneless ﬂounder, herring oil, ﬁeld beans, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pea ﬁbre, natural ﬁsh ﬂavour, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold ﬂowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary
Crude Protein (min) 33.0%, Crude Fat (min): 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%
* ACANA’s whitefish meal contains wild-caught flounder, halibut and Alaskan cod.
3512 kcal/kg (421 kcal per 250 ml cup) with 33% of energy from protein, 41% from fat and 26% from fruits and vegetables